Friday, November 23, 2007

Razorback Rampage!



5:30 I wanted to start this earlier but my internet has been terrible all day. 21-21 This could be big. Charley is on a flight back to WV right now, and is pumped about the score. I'm keeping him updated by text message, I hope his phone doesn't mess up the planes computer junk.

5:35 Did anyone else notice that during the halftime show Spencer Tillman said the name on our jersey could get us in BCS championship game over Missouri? I thought everyone hated us and disrespected WVU. That may just be ESPN but we may not need to rely on our tradition if ar-Kansas can push through.

A friend that has a wedding on WVU football Saturday is no friend of mine.

5:40 I don't think he caught that ball but no big deal. Don't fake this you idiot. HOW THE HELL DO YOU LET THAT GET IN THE ENDZONE...IDIOT!

5:45 Just want to say a quick thank you to all the readers that voted in the poll and regularly visit the blog. All us writers are thankful for you.

Huge three and out. WOW, that almost bit Arkansas in the ass.

5:50 Arkansas may break the chain but this Saturday WVU will hold the rope. The crowd is finally coming alive but is still not as rowdy as usual.

Casey Dick is not a good quarterback.

6:00 FUCK damn it son of a bitch YESSSSS HELL YEAH. WVU needs to run the wheel route more.

6:01 I would love to see Arkansas pound the ball for a 7:00 minute drive. GIVE McFadden THE DAMN BALL.

6:02 Smart move to get down in bounds. McFadden may have a slow release but he has one hell of an arm. Pick it up, YESSS FUKCING SHIT YES.

Gadget play? what the fuck are you talking about a ton of teams run that shit. Shut up and accept the fact the SEC may not have a team in the BCS championship game.

6:04 COME ON DEFENSE HOLDS THESE LSU FUCKERS!

6:05 Big Arkansas touchdown and then a Sonic commercial. I love college football. My dog, Major, is even barking at the Arkansas touchdown. She loves the Razorbacks

6:07 Are-Kansas needs to rush more than 2. Prevent defense only prevents bitches from winning. I love baby jesus and are-kansas defender that causes a turnover.

6:10 I think I just lost a contact yelling at that defender to get to Flynn. HOLD THEM MOTHER FUCKERS

6:11 OH MY TACKLE HIM. Geez, was not a good play call. Les Myles wants to get fired instead of just leaving for MEEEEEchigan.

6:12 How the hell does that happen and then he just falls down. Goal line stand!! Stop booing you fucking idiots he didn't know where the ball was, SHUT UP.

6:14 I haven't been this nervous during any WVU game this year. I'm sweating I have been jumping around and then getting back to the keyboard. Watch for one Hester run and then a fade. Could this end with Flynn getting sacked?

6:15 I'm not confident about this in OT either so stop them here.

6:20 TIMEOUT ARE YOU KIDDING ME HOLY SHIT JUST LIKE A FIELD GOAL THAT IS AWESOME

6:21 COME ONN DDDDDDDDDDDD FUCK YOU IDIOT

6:22 Do not give up hope. There is still one last drive and overtime. Just don't throw the ball. Try to break a long run with McFadden or Jones

6:23 Get that Dick out of the game. He is going to turn the ball over if he throws like he was earlier in the 4th quarter. OH MY

6:26 HMMM Throw a Hail Mary. Come on

6:28 HE IS FUCKING TERRIBLE WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT GEEZ GOSH DAMN

6:30 I don't know what to think right now. Flynn is going to the locker room? Hope the kid is alright but gets lost on his way back out because Periloux is not a great passer. Like most OT's this will likely come down to a 3rd OT 2 point conversion.

6:33 OMG that is not a good sign and I'm now starting to lose hope. GEEZ tackle him

6:38 Charley has landed and I'm the play-by-play man. Oh my I'm nervous but I have faith in the Arkansas O except on that play.

6:40 Come on you fucking pigs. Please for all that is holy score on this play. FIRST DOWN

6:42 Now you have to score.

6:43 FALSE START ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME AGAIN. I thought I heard a whistle. That is better than a holding call at this point. I'm watching the game with one eye because I did lose a contact earlier.

6:45 Second and ten and McFadden will take the snap, YESS. Geez they had that play sniffed out from the beginning. COME ON

6:45 YESSSSSS I'm going to be hoarse before the game tomorrow. Don't forget about WVU v. Tennessee tonight. Huge test for the Mountaineers but I would put the money on Tennessee with an 8 point spread.

6:49 D Mac is a stud YESSSS HELL YEAH TOUCHDOWN MOTHER FUCKER

6:50 DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE I'm actually chanting that like someone can hear me. My dog is now under the bed because I'm yelling so much.

6:52 Nobody can play defense. It will take a lucky play to win this game

6:55 Why are they showing jewelry commercials? No guy shops for jewelry until a few days before Christmas.

6:58 McFadden made the wrong read. Pick-up this first down. I do not want Nutt making a decision about going for it on fourth down.

7:00 D Mac just keep that ball my friend. FIRST AND GOAL what speed to hit the corner.

7:02 YESSSSSSS HELL YEAH Get the ball in McFadden's hands for the two point conversion

7:03 Wow now get the ball in Jones HANDS HELL YEAH. Glad Nutt showed that I'm an idiot when it comes to play calling.

7:05 You knew they would score. National title shot on the line! YTESSSSSSASLDFAJSDL:FAJSDf lkasjdf l;kasjd fas;ldkfjasl;dkfj alsdf asdl;fkaj sd;flkajs

Mountaineer Field will be rocking tomorrow night HELL YEAH!

7:08 That was one hell of a game. Let's not get ahead of ourselves and take care of business against UConn and Pitt. This team will not overlook either of these teams.

CRR will have the team read to play. WVU 42 UConn 10

Time for a shower and then over to Kegler's for the B-Ball game and drunkenness.

Goodnight and good luck!

AddThis Feed Button

55 comments:

J. Johnston said...

OMFGOMFG PLEASE!!

about the game of course, not the plane's computer junk.

J. Johnston said...

Fleetwood Mac is a great omen!!!

J. Johnston said...

GET DICK OUT OF THE GODDAM MOTHER FUCKING GAME AND LET MCFADDEN RUN THE GODDAM MOTHER FUCKING SHOW YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH HOUSTON NUTT.

Sorry, but it had to be said.

J. Johnston said...

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER FUCKING FLAG SAVES THE DAY!!!!!!!!

J. Johnston said...

By the way, allow me to apologize for cluttering your post with foul language, capslock, and unnecessary punctuation marks. I'm emotional goddamit.

5th Year Senior said...

I hurt my foot kicking the table. Huge penalty

J. Johnston said...

Are they ever going to call holding on the fucking LSU line?

J. Johnston said...

YEAH BITCH, I CALLED IT!!

J. Johnston said...

Leave it to Verne to point out the home state of the official making the call. What a cocksucker and LSU homer.

5th Year Senior said...

No need to fucking apologize for the band language and emotions. I fucking love it and I love these refs! E

J. Johnston said...

I think I'm going to start and all-sports network in which there are no announcers. You'll get the graphics showing you player ID's, but that's it. Just crowd noise and the environment of the game on the audio. I bet that would be immensely popular if I could actually get the rights to good games.

J. Johnston said...

Yes, the refs appear to have turned in our favor. Oh please baby Jesus.......

5th Year Senior said...

I jAS:DJLFl'kasdjfa

J. Johnston said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TOUCHDOWN MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!

I actually screamed "DON'T FUCKING THROW IT YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!!", but then shut up quickly.

Then I screamed "YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

J. Johnston said...

I should be blogging this on my own site, but I need the company. I will be seriously crushed if Ar-kansas loses...

J. Johnston said...

(on knees in front of the TV)

oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please......

repeating of course

J. Johnston said...

Best. Dog. Name. Ever.

Except mine, when I get him.

Bulldog named Pittsnogle. It's gonna happen.

5th Year Senior said...

It was one of those plays that made you go NO NO NO NO NO NO YES YES YES YES YES

J. Johnston said...

RUN YOU FUCKING CLOCK!!! RUN YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

J. Johnston said...

FUMBLE FUMBLE FUMBLE FUMBLE FUMBLE FUMBLE FUMBLE FUMBLE FUMBLE FUMBLE


Pllllllllllllleeeeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!!

J. Johnston said...

Holy luck. Maybe it's just not in the cards for LSU to lose. Mother fucker.

J. Johnston said...

I do not feel good about this in overtime. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

J. Johnston said...

He's leaving time b/c if they tie it, Arkansas will fumble the kickoff and LSU will win in regulation. Or some such shit like that. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!

J. Johnston said...

Apparently, Les is the head coach.

Isn't the 2nd sideline warning a fucking penalty?!?!

J. Johnston said...

I thought the whistle blew!!! I am not insane, I DID HEAR IT!!! Way to fucking go Crazy Houston Nutt!!!

J. Johnston said...

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. Good effort by the Razorbacks nonetheless. Oh well, they have to win the SEC Championship Game.

J. Johnston said...

Oh, nice kick return. Just enough time for LSU to pick up a fumble or get an interception for a TD. Sigh....

5th Year Senior said...

Why is the clock stopped?

J. Johnston said...

Shouldn't the fucking kicker at least have his helmet on?!?!? What if you need to run on the field you goddam idiot?

J. Johnston said...

CASEY DICK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??? That dude was wide open down the middle of the field!!! He was completely uncovered.

J. Johnston said...

I really feel like this game is now over. I am falling into the depths of despair. This is heartbreaking. I have no faith in these Ar-kansas goobers.

5th Year Senior said...

OVERTIME and Nutt has been busting people in OT. Maybe??

J. Johnston said...

Thank you for giving me some slight glimmer of hope. I just don't feel it though.

J. Johnston said...

And there it is...

J. Johnston said...

Please Arkansas...

I'm dying a slow, painful death here.

J. Johnston said...

I fear that we, as fans, go into tomorrow deflated because of this atrocity. I really hope it doesn't spread to the team too. It's possible...

J. Johnston said...

This is so cruel of the fucking Razorbacks. Getting our hopes up yet again, surely to dash them.

J. Johnston said...

Casey Dick still sucks. Shut up Danielson you goddam prick. His ego has worn me out this game. Talking about shit he thought right, saw right, heard right, called right, FUCK YOU GARY.

J. Johnston said...

I'm going to need counseling after this.

J. Johnston said...

DON'T MISS THE XTRA POINT!!

J. Johnston said...

So now what? Well, we're back to where we were at the end of regulation. Let's see how it goes. I am NOT optimistic. At all.

J. Johnston said...

Can we please get a holding call against LSU's line? COME ON!

J. Johnston said...

Arkansas has to get a turnover, or this game goes to LSU. They just cannot stop them at all when they run the ball. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

J. Johnston said...

I just can't help feeling like something bad happens in this game. LSU will pull this shit out. FUCK.

J. Johnston said...

That 2pt conversion could be ENORMOUS. Let's hope it is...

5th Year Senior said...

KEEP THE FAITH AND HOLD THEM D

J. Johnston said...

Alright, it comes down to this....

5th Year Senior said...

I love Arkansas!

Chris said...

The state of West Virginia thanks you Arkansas.

J. Johnston said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT HOLY FUCKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY MOTHER FUCKING YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLY FUCK!!!

J. Johnston said...

I need a hug right now. I'm going to burn down my apartment complex.

5th Year Senior said...

Thank you for joining me and drink a cold one for the state of Arkansas.

Cheers, Beers, and the Mountaineers!

J. Johnston said...

I'm going to buy a large bottle of liquor IMMEDIATELY.

Chris said...

So much shit could be burned come December 2, 2007 when the bowls are announced.

Unknown said...

RRRRRRrrrrrrrkansas!!!!!!!