Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome Gator Fans


Recently, over at Gatorsports.com, the following was posted on a message board:
My friend goes to WVirginia. Told me of them being seen at a local resturant. Better read fast as he says they are going to take it down soon per pressure from a TV network. Wonder if ESPN thinks shes more popular single:
Since that little (huge lie/rumor) blurb was posted, we have been flooded by traffic from Gainesville and surrounding swamps. Because I am a nice guy, I want to make these new readers feel welcome, even if they only make one trip to WBGV.

To do this, I have assembled a small collage of pictures to try and make UF fans feel at home. Enjoy.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where does anyone from west virginia get off on calling someone from any other state a redneck?