Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Friends Call Me "Double-Down"


I can't decide whether Bob Huggins is a saint or an asshole. Until I touch down in Vegas, dreaming of strippers, craps, and booze, he's a saint. When I come back broke, married, and with fresh tattoos, he's an asshole. Either way, we're all going to Vegas:
MORGANTOWN -- West Virginia men's basketball Coach Bob Huggins said Tuesday his team will participate in the Las Vegas Invitational next season.

The field includes Kentucky, Iowa, Kansas State, Delaware State, Southeast Missouri, Oakland and Longwood. The preliminary games are on campus and the semifinal and championship games are at Orleans Arena, Nov. 28-29.
Unfortunately, it's the day after thanksgiving. Though, the tryptophan running through my system will make taking a nap on the plane significantly easier.

AddThis Feed Button

No comments: